Work, Rest & Stay Group Limited (“Work, Rest & Stay” “WRS” “us “we”) is registered in England under number 11620304 whose registered office is at AJD ACCOUNTANCY LTD, 6 East Street, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1AQ. You accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others. In addition by visiting or using our website you agree to comply with the Site Terms and these Booking Conditions.
Bookings and Reservations
- Bookings can be made in person, via telephone, email or online booking agent.
- A booking is not confirmed until one of our representatives has confirmed that the requested date, time and apartment type is available.
- When a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be issued and sent via email.
- A company name (if applicable), address, the name of the person(s) staying in the apartment/s and contact details including phone number must be provided at the time of the booking.
- The name of the person staying in the apartments may be changed, however, we will need to be notified prior to check in.
Fees and Payment
- Long term clients who stay for more than 28 days will be invoiced in 28 days periods, unless other arrangements have been made.
- The booking agent (if applicable) must include the invoice numbers on the remittance advice.
- Our invoices always have a section detailing the VAT.
- A quote provided over the phone or via email may not always include VAT. Please ensure to check that the quoted price is inc. or exc. of VAT at the time of booking.
Damage to the Property
- Invoices must be paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- It is the responsibility of the company booking on behalf of the staff member (if applicable) or client to assess whether or not they are a responsible person, who will not act negligently in the apartment.
- Any damages to the property or furniture that occurred during the client’s stay in the apartment will be charged to the company or individual that made the booking. We will mitigate our losses and forward any invoices for repair work carried out, or receipts for new items bought to the company that made the booking, along with an invoice detailing the charges.
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) staying in the apartments to notify us of any existing damages to the property or furniture within 24 hours from the time they were checked in.
- We do not consider general wear and tear as damage to the property (e.g. small stains, loose fixings, small marks on walls/doors/furniture). The damage must be considerable, be the fault of the client and render the furniture or property unsuitable for use (i.e. large cracks, large holes, cracked glass/surfaces, fixings which are completely broken off).
- If any of the facilities in the apartment become faulty during the client’s stay, they must inform us as soon as they become aware of it. If they do not report any faults that arise, and it leads to further damage to the property e.g. leaks, then it will be considered as damage and the cost of repair will be forwarded to the company or individual that made the booking.
- We have a no smoking policy inside of our apartments, the only area where smoking is allowed is on the balcony area in the balcony apartments. If there is evidence that smoking has taken place inside of the apartment, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to the company or individual that made the booking.
- If the keys to the apartment are lost/damaged/unreturned by the client, the cost of replacing them will be charged to the company or individual that made the booking.
Cancellations and Changes
- If you wish to cancel or change a booking, please speak with a member of our team as soon as possible. Cancellation policies vary, you may be charged to cancel your booking.
Check in and Check out
- The apartments are available to check in from 2pm, earlier check-ins are sometimes possible, please enquire in advance. We operate a meet and greet. Check-in instructions are sent upon booking.
- The client must be checked out of the apartment by 11am, the apartment keys must be left behind in a visible area on a table in the apartment.
- No smoking inside any of the apartments at any time, excluding the balcony area.
- Noise must be kept to a respectful level as our apartments are situated in residential areas.
- The number of people permitted to occupy each apartment is limited to the number of beds. In some apartments extra beds can be provided and this will be at a charge to be agreed at the time of booking.
- Each apartment has its own Wifi connection, you agree to use this service in a responsible manner and not for any illegal purpose
Car Parking Facilities
- A car parking space in a secure, underground car park can be arranged. Please request this at the time of booking.
- Work Rest & Stay are not liable for any damages to client’s vehicles that occur whilst it is in the car park.
- Work Rest & Stay are not responsible for any theft or damage to client’s property/items that occur whilst the client is staying in the apartments.
- The company or individual that made the booking will be notified if the client has left any valuable goods behind after they have checked out. It will be kept in our offices for 90 days and then disposed of if no arrangements to collect the item(s) have been made.
- We will not be liable for any personal injuries that occur because of negligent behaviour from the client or person(s) that the client has allowed into the apartment.
- Although WRS will make every effort to ensure that guests enjoy a peaceful stay, WRS cannot guarantee, or be held responsible for any failure or interruption of, services to the apartment or the building. This includes electricity, water, telephone, broadband, internet and other communications, disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property.
- Work Rest & Stay are not responsible for any interruption caused by general building maintenance works being carried out by the building owners/facilities managers.
- Work Rest & Stay are not responsible for any interruption caused by noises occurring outside of the premises.
- Should guests be in breach of any of these conditions listed in this document, Work Rest & Stay reserves the right to request that the guests vacate their apartment within 24 hours.
- Work Rest & Stay reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time.