WORK REST AND STAY GROUP LTD
Terms and Conditions
Bookings and Reservations
- Bookings can be made in person, via telephone, email, or online booking agent.
- A booking is not confirmed until one of our representatives has confirmed that the requested date, time, and room type is available.
- When a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be issued and sent via email.
- A company name, the name of the person(s) staying in the apartments and contact details including address must be provided at the time of the booking.
- The name of the person staying in the apartments may be changed, however, we will need to be notified prior to check in.
Fees, Payment, and Deposits
- We have variable rates for our services depending on the contract type with the client. Rates can be negotiated or reviewed at any time.
- Long term clients who stay for more than 28 days will be invoiced in 28 days periods unless other arrangements have been made.
- When generating a purchase order number or remittance advice, it must be addressed to Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd, Jury Lane, Sidlesham, Chichester, PO20 7PX.
- The client must include all invoice numbers on the remittance advice.
- Our invoices always have a section detailing the VAT.
- A quote provided over the phone or via email may not always include VAT. Please ensure to check that the quoted price is inc. or exc. of VAT at the time of booking.
- VAT is charged at 20% for the first 28 days of a stay, it is then reduced to 4% as per the Holidays and Hotel accommodation (VAT notice 709/3).
- Invoices should be paid by the check in date stated on each invoice unless agreed otherwise in writing from a representative of Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd.
- A deposit may be required for large | group bookings to secure the apartment. This deposit will act as the holding and damage deposit and will be refunded upon check out subject to no damages or cancellations outside of the agreed timeframe.
Damage to any Apartments
- It is the responsibility of the company booking on behalf of the staff member or agent to assess whether they are a responsible person that will not act negligently in the apartment.
- Any damages to the property or furniture that occurred during the client’s stay in the apartment will be charged to the company that made the booking. We will mitigate our losses and forward any invoices for repair work carried out, or receipts for new items bought to the company that made the booking, along with an invoice detailing the charges.
- It is the responsibility of the person(s) staying in the apartments to notify us of any existing damages to the property or furniture within 24 hours from the time they were checked in either by email or by phone.
- We do not consider general wear and tear as damage to the property (i.e., small stains, loose fixings, small marks on walls | doors | furniture). The damage must be considerable and render the furniture or property unsuitable for use (i.e., large cracks, large holes, cracked glass | surfaces, fixings which are completely broken off).
- If any of the facilities in the apartment become faulty during the client’s stay, they must inform us as soon as they become aware of it. If they do not report any faults that arise, and it leads to further damage to the property i.e., leaks, then it will be considered as damage and the cost of repair will be forwarded to the company that made the booking.
- We have a no smoking policy inside of our apartments, the only area where smoking is allowed is on the balcony area in the balcony apartments. If there is evidence that smoking has taken place inside of the apartment, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to the company that made the booking.
- If the keys to the apartment are lost | damaged | unreturned by the client, the cost of replacing them will be charged to the company that made the booking.
Cancellations and Changes
- Any confirmed accommodation dates which the booker and or individual no longer wishes to proceed with will be considered as cancellations.
- A change of start date | duration may be renegotiated after the time of booking at the discretion of Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd.
- Discounts on the daily rate for the apartments may apply when a booking for 30 days plus stay is made. If a discounted daily rate has been agreed upon for a long-term booking, the client must stay in the same apartment for the agreed length of time to maintain that rate.
- If the company that made the booking, or the client wishes to shorten their stay or change apartment type where a discounted daily rate has been applied, a new rate will need to be negotiated.
- Cancellations to online bookings made via an online travel agent (i.e., Booking.com, Airbnb) will adhere to the terms presented to the booker on said websites at the time of booking.
- Cancellation terms for corporate or group bookings made through a representative of Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd will be negotiated and agreed upon in writing before the booking is confirmed, however our standard notice of cancellation is 14 days.
Check in and Check out
- The apartments are available to check in from 2pm. The client may need to call 07889741164 when outside the apartments so one of our staff members can greet them and show them to the apartment.
- The client must be checked out of the apartment by 11am, the apartment keys must be left behind in a visible area on a table in the apartment unless agreed otherwise with a representative of Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd.
- We do allow Pets however this has to be agreed at the time of booking and a small extra cleaning charge may apply.
- No smoking inside any of the apartments at any time, excluding the balcony area.
- Noise levels must be kept to a respectful level passed 11pm as our apartments are situated in residential areas.
- A car parking space in a secure, underground car park can be arranged. It must be requested at the time of booking.
- Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd are not liable for any damages to client’s vehicles that occur whilst it is in the car park.
Limitation of Liability
- Work Rest and Stay Ltd are not responsible for any theft or damage to client’s property | items that occur whilst the client is staying in the apartments.
- The company that made the booking will be notified if the client has left any valuable goods behind after they have checked out. It will be kept by us for 90 days and then disposed of if no arrangements to collect the item(s) has been made.
- We will not be liable for any personal injuries that occur because of negligent behaviour from the client or person(s) that the client has allowed into the apartment.
- Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd are not responsible for any interruption caused by general building maintenance works being carried out by the building owners | facilities managers.
- Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd are not responsible for any interruption caused by noises occurring outside of the premises.
- Should guests be in breach of any of these conditions listed in this document, Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd reserves the right to request that guests vacate their apartment within 24 hours.
- Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd may be the owner of the properties that are let, or they may be acting as the managing agent. Individual landlords’ details may be provided so long as it is not in breach of any data protection acts and it is deemed necessary.
- Where Work Rest and Stay Group Ltd receives any personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) (“the Act”)) from companies or clients, we shall ensure that it fully complies with the 3 provisions of the Act and only deals with the data to fulfil the contractual obligations.
- We may use your contact details to inform you of our products including special offers that we think may be of interest to you.
- Clients can request for their information to be deleted from our systems via email or by phoning.
- We can be contacted by phone on 07889741164
- Or Email email@example.com